Welcome to ALGO 2012
The videos of the plenary sessions are now available. You can find them at the following link.
Last but not least, we want to thank mr. Jan Vesel for the design of the conference logo. The logo was accepted very well and received a lot of attention. Thanks Jan!
ALGO 2012 is completed. Thanks to all the participants.
ALGO is an annual meeting combining the European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) and a number of smaller, specialized conferences and workshops. With hundreds of participants, ALGO is the major European meeting of researchers and students in algorithms.
ALGO 2012 will be held from 9th till 14th of September, 2012 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The event will be hosted by the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Computer and Information Science and is organized in cooperation with European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
In 2012, ALGO consists of:
- ESA - European Symposium on Algorithms
- WABI - Workshop on Algorithms for Bioinformatics
- ALGOSENSORS - International Symposium on Algorithms for Sensor Systems, Wireless Ad Hoc Networks and Autonomous Mobile Entities
- IPEC - International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation
- WAOA - Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms
- ATMOS - Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems
- MASSIVE - Workshop on Massive Data Algorithmics
ALGO 2012 plenary speakers
Charles University in Prague
Open Problems in Throughput Scheduling
The path taken for k-path
Google and Tel-Aviv University
On Big Data Algorithmics
University of Halle-Wittenberg
Algorithm Engineering of Timetable Information
Algorithms for Genome Rearrangement by Double Cut and Join
Eindhoven University of Technology
The Primal-Dual approach for Online Algorithms
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Randomized techniques for parameterized algorithms
University of California, Santa Barbara
Geometric Computing over Uncertain Data